Sunday, January 16, 2011

Freeze alert!

Can we all say cccccold!? There nothing like going to PT in 27 degree weather. It was almost unbearable this week with all of the frozen temperatures and the wind that came with it. I have just about hit the point where I am getting irritable from being cold all day long. By the time my body would have a chance to warm up, we are switching classes and freezing again.

The week was good with my class passing our third and final exam for the training center. We still have another couple to pass for the agency though. They will be tough, but I'm confident that we will not lose anyone to failure. At this point we know we all can pull through the academics. Plus we only have 2 more PT sessions before we have to take our final fitness test. The running still is miserable for me, but I know my time on the mile and a half has improved. After February 2nd it will be smooth sailing and will not have to do much except show up to class. On that day I will relax a bit!

Other than the test, not a lot happened this week. The boys in my class found out about the Texan and all hell didn't break loose like I thought it would. It surprised me actually. We did have our official first date tonight and no we did not eat at the Target food court! We went to a steakhouse in town which was quite delicious. We had great conversations as always and tried to learn something new about each other which we did. Then we went to Target! I wish I could transplant him to California simply because I'm not ready to say good bye just yet.

Well folks, I'm sorry this blog wasn't more exciting for you. In the next couple of weeks I have some interesting classes which might provide for a more interesting blog. Until then, keep me in your prayers...I'm going to need it. Blog at you soon.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Seriously? 27 degree weather? Freezing? I repeat, seriously? You make me laugh (ha), try walking the dog in -13 degree weather with the wind blowing...now that's a pretty picture. Mommy still loves you.

    ReplyDelete