Sunday, March 13, 2011

My last weekend in the South

I must say that I had a lot of fun this weekend. My new friend Beth and I hung out, did girl things, and had one late evening at one of the local pubs that resulted in me losing my voice. I'm just sorry I didn't meet her sooner. She's a great girl and we have one more night of fun this coming Thursday and then another good bye. This place is good if you like good byes.

This week should be an easy one. I have one exam on Tuesday and my oral presentation on Wednesday. I'm not too sure how that will go if my voice hasn't returned by then. I can whisper, but how do you effectively speak Spanish in an authoritative way with a whisper? Hmm, should be interesting.

Less than 5 days to go and probably only one more blog and then you all will have to google another one!! I do appreciate all of you who have kept up on my comings and goings. I called my dentist last week to make an appointment and the wonderful lady who handles the front desk asked a specific question that she could have only known by reading this. I was so surprised!! So, thank you all for being interested in my life and I will see you soon.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment