Thursday, March 10, 2011

It was a big day

Today was the day that I passed the 700 point mark. I have officially passed Spanish! Of course there is one more test to take and the oral presentation to give, but I have the piece of mind that no matter what happens from this point on, I have completely made it through my training. So, to celebrate I went back to my room and packed my things! I know I have 8 more days here, but I really won't need all of the clothes I brought or bought, so I decided that they needed to get packed right away. I shared this happy moment with one of my dearest friends. Jennifer gave me her lunch hour to chat which I deeply appreciated. Girl talk is rare in these parts!!

That's it for now. Just a quick hello and some good news. See you all very soon!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment