Friday, November 5, 2010

Week 1

We walk into class yesterday and see a stack of books that were gigantic! 4 two inch 3 ring binders full of material to learn one page at a time plus a handful of other books. Our class coordinators are firm, but also make us laugh when the time is right. They definitely keep us in line. The rest of the day we met our instructors, received our uniforms, learned the ways of the program, and what is expected of us.

Today was the big fitness qualifying day. I fell during the obstacle course, but got up, reset myself, and kept going. I was ecstatic when I passed! Then came the run which I finished with less than 30 seconds left on the clock. I'm going to have to work on that one. The big thing is getting my lungs acclimated to the cold air. All in all, I'm pleased that I passed!

Hope all is well with everyone. Miss you!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Proud of you Allison - be positive and stay well. I love you kid.
    Aunt Camille

    ReplyDelete