Sunday, November 14, 2010

Only week 2?

At the end of week 2 it already feels like I have been here a month. My body hurts and my mind is on overload! Our Law classes are pretty tough and some of the material is difficult to understand, but I feel like I am grasping the concept. Wednesday we had our first day of physical conditioning and 100% of us were sore the next day. I'm not going to lie, it was tough! A couple of the guys were not able to finish, but I am happy to report that I made it to the end. The run was by far the hardest for me, but I dug deep into my soul and finished. It was ugly though. The PT instructors gave me some running drills to do on my own so that I can regulate my breathing. I'm sure it will work.

Fingers crossed for week 3 because we have 4 days of physical conditioning! It's been on my mind all weekend, but anything can be accomplished in two hour incriments! Wish me luck!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. You are doing GREAT Allison! I know you have such determination - you can do this! I miss you and think of you often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. "Mom" is Linda @ West High in California!!

    ReplyDelete